130 g white quinoa, soaked overnight
120 g butter
50 ml coconut oil
1/3 cup almond milk
5 ml vanilla
130 g coconut sugar
110 g cocoa powder
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and grease and flour a 9 x 13 glass pan.
- Cook soaked quinoa with 2 cups of water until a bit mushy. Cool slightly, keeping warm enough to melt butter.
- Combine butter, coconut oil, quinoa and almond milk in a blender and blend. Add eggs and vanilla, blend until smooth.
- In a large bowl, sift coconut sugar, cocoa powder, baking soda and salt. Pour wet ingredients into dry and mix thoroughly.
- Pour into pan and bake for 45 minutes.
- Dust with icing sugar, top with cocoa whipped cream, or frost as desired.